Loughgall, County Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
Employer & Job Role
Due to continued growth, Derry Bros Customs Clearance are now recruiting for Customs Administrators based at their site in Loughgall, County Armagh.
Full Training provided.
This role would suit a candidate with drive and ambition to progress further.
Answer any incoming phone queries relating to our customs clearance service. Input customs declarations for both Import and Export shipments using EDI systems.
Provide support to Customs and Compliance Manager on all matters relating to customs procedures.
- Ensure that entries are transmitted to HMRC on time and in accordance with the deadlines set by the customer services and operations teams
- Ensure that all the company’s processes are 100% compliant with HMRC regulations
- Help collate information for any audits, as required by HMRC
- Participate and contribute to specific projects, where required. E.g. Authorised Economic Operator
- Keep yourself updated and informed of any HMRC legislation changes
- Assist in the management of In and Out of bond entries and stock using the Warehouse Management System to ensure that all HMRC regulations are met.
- 2 years of excellent telephone experience
- 2 years previous sales experience
- GCSE Maths & English essential
- Excellent IT Skills
- Knowledge of Transport industry is advantageous
- Able to work on own initiative
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours of Work
- Mon – Fri
- 06:00 – 15:00, 09:00 – 18:00, 13:00 – 22:00
- Shifts are on a rota basis.
- Required to work 1 in 5 weekends
Send a CV to email@example.com